標題: Looking for a practical way to confirm my season [打印本頁] 作者: Chloemak 時間: 1 小時前標題: Looking for a practical way to confirm my season
I want to plan a compact wardrobe instead of buying isolated colors and would like the palette to be practical rather than exhaustive. Moss green, cinnamon, and ivory seem reliable near my face while optic white and cool gray make me look tired. The pattern makes a warm muted season seem likely although very orange camel and yellow mustard are not convincing. I used an online what is my color palette as a starting point, but I want to verify it with clothes I already own. My goal is two neutrals, three accent colors, and one light color that can all be worn together across seasons. Dark brown is easier than black but I am unsure whether navy could still function as a second neutral. For accents I am considering teal, brick red, and forest green rather than buying several nearly identical earth tones. What is the simplest way to check that these shades belong together under both daylight and ordinary office lighting? I would value examples from anyone who keeps a genuinely small wardrobe, especially any unexpected neutral that increased the number of combinations.