Board logo

標題: Remont w bloku [打印本頁]

作者: JessieKrae    時間: 4 小時前     標題: Remont w bloku

Dzień dobry, natknąłem się na ten temat i widzę, że sporo tu konkretów. U mnie podobna sytuacja - małe mieszkanie i duże potrzeby i szukam sprawdzonych rozwiązań. Jakby ktoś miał doświadczenie w tym temacie, chętnie poczytam.

my website ... poradnik znajdziesz tutaj
作者: IrenekLic    時間: 4 小時前     標題: In what way does a design community help you?

I recently spent time exploring what really works for sharing design portfolios. My initial choice for hosting my work turned out to be far too restrictive for my needs. The results were underwhelming at best. What became clear is that random collections don't impress experienced viewers.

A thorough breakdown of portfolio strategies appears in https://dribbble.com/.

Once I started selecting my best pieces the quality of feedback jumped noticeably. I also learned to break down each project into the problem, my process, and the final result. Overloading the page with too many examples actually diluted my strongest pieces. Trimming the fat turned out to be the single best edit I performed.

Getting an outside perspective from peers saved me from keeping mediocre work. They all agreed that showing real client projects with before-and-after shots mattered most. Their critique helped me reframe the whole display as a problem-solving showcase.

Reducing my featured work to five core items boosted the response rate enormously. Ditching the complex animations made the content itself easier to evaluate. The quickest win I know is removing anything that does not excite you anymore.




歡迎光臨 Discuz! Board (http://propacktw.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0