Board logo

標題: How do you separate close seasonal palettes? [打印本頁]

作者: Ethansi    時間: 4 天前 08:22     標題: How do you separate close seasonal palettes?

My phone camera changes colour quickly, so I want a more careful undertone comparison. I have noticed that automatic settings can hide the differences I am looking for. I want to begin in even daylight instead of mixing several light sources. I intend to leave off filters, flash, portrait mode, and beauty adjustments. A grey card or plain white paper may give me a useful reference in each frame. I also plan to repeat the setup on another day before drawing any conclusion. A basic skin undertone test camera could help me remember the steps while I keep the final judgement open. There are obvious limits to comparing colour through a camera and screen. I want to review the photographs slowly before assigning a warm or cool label. What small step has made your own phone photos more consistent? I would prefer a routine that works with ordinary household materials. Keeping the original files feels important when automatic processing can be so persuasive. Thanks in advance for experiences with ordinary phone cameras.




歡迎光臨 Discuz! Board (http://propacktw.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0